Sunday 8 November 2009

Bad day...






This far the day has been absolutely rubbish! I was so tired when I woke up, but couldn't go back to sleep again even though it was an hour left until I had to get up. And when I got up, I was a wee bit hungover, but forced myself through my hungoverness, and looked up some pictures on line, and got inspired for my shoot that was supposed to start at eleven. Then the make up artist arrived, I had decided what kind of light I wanted, and I finally felt properly prepared, and then an hour goes by, I phone up the model, who has completely misunderstood, and now it's too late because she has to be somewhere at three...so now I feel so worn out...and I think I'm going back to bed...anyway, these are the pictures that was the inspiration for the shoot I was supposed to do today. Images from Make up store magazine, and somewhere online.

No comments:

Post a Comment